Thursday, December 3, 2009

Summer Launch Night











Well I made it over to a friends Stampin up Workshop last night for a launch of the summer mini that just came out on Dec 1st. I had a really fab night and made some cool stuff oh yea and bought some cool stuff too. Though I must add that I was really good and stuck to what I had to spend in my purse and not a cent more. The good this is there is 3 months to buy everything in it that I would love. Think I may have to have that awesome circle cutter, wow so easy to use. Any way i bought 2 lovely packs of buttons , some sweet treat cups and a white pen for highlighting some of my layouts (the sweet treats are used in the friendship card in the picture and I am looking forward to using them). Anyway if you like what we made last night you have to go look at Sharlene's blog , her stuff is just fab http://www.stampwithsharlene.blogspot.com/

Got to say hi to the nice ladies I met too , was lovely meeting you and I'm sure I shall see you at stamp club soon
Happy Scrappin
Caz

3 comments:

Kat said...

love these projects...the cards are especially cute!!

Jessy Christopher said...

These are just so pretty & cute creations!! Love them all :)

Unknown said...

so cute, love the hearts