Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January kit arrived from scrapbook kit club yay




Have a look at all the goodies in the bottom picture it is awesome and soooooooo packed of Delicious goodies, I cant wait to get started on this kit and i have some very good ideas for this that i will use along side my winter woodland cart. I am also waiting on a paper add on so i have double of all the PP. The picture on top is off the kit i won for that sketchy Thursday challenge a couple of weeks back, I actually won the December kit but as i already had that Amber was good enough to swap it for a previous kit, I actually done the apple of my eye layout before i remembered to take the pictures so i have already used some of the kit. With the January kit i also took the Card stock add on so i have lots to work with and it all coordinates. If you like what you see pleas go check out http://www.scrapbookkitclub.com/ (Amber if you are reading this i love the new look page) oh remember to tell Amber i sent you lol . i will be back to show you some cool layouts i make from these kits soon

No comments: