Friday, February 5, 2010

Bathtime with Daddy


Well as i said i received the Noel Mignon kit this morning and was dying to use it, and i went onto Sketchy Thursdays as its new sketch day today , well the sketch just fitted a piece of the PP perfectly as it was all ready shaped so I got to work straight away and even though there's alot of white space i really love the simplicity of this page. I am also going to put this in for the favourites challenge over at the scraproom, I chose a layout with the scallop edging to lift, so this fits it perfectly

6 comments:

Laura said...

That is a gorgeous layout! Beautiful and simple. i love the colours. Kraft cs is the best!

KarenB said...

Hi Caz, thanks for visiting my sketch blog :) My main blog is at http://beingkaren.blogspot.com if you're interested in my regular creations :)

I love your LO, just devine.

Terria said...

I love your LO and I have to say your playlist scared me half to death when it came on lol!! I thought something was wrong with my Laptop :)

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Stopping by from Sketchy Thursdays! You're LO is adorable! Love its simplicity!

And I, too, thought something was up when your playlist started - I thought it was my stomach rumbling! lol

Pink Heather said...

so pretty. I love the kraft background with the pinks.

Tessa Buys said...

Love it! The simplicity makes it even more beautiful. Wonderful work!

Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT