Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sunshine Blog Award


Well I cannot believe this I was nominated for this lovely award TWICE omg. Thanks so much ladies you both made my day's
Thanks to Lori at http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/ and Nadya at http://www.myworlnadya.blogspot.com/ for this beautiful award

All i need to do now is pass this onto 6 people that inspire me in some way so here goes


OMG i cannot tell you how hard that was as i have hundreds on the list i follow but i just love all these ladies

Award rules
1. Pass this on to 6 other followers/bloggers
2. Link your nominees
3. Let your nominees know you are passing this on via a comment or such
4. Add a link to the person you are nominating
happy scrapping and have fun awarding people
to the above 6 thanks so much for inspiring me in various ways
Caz :)

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Thanks so much for the award!!! :) You rock! I'm gonna check out the other ladies too. Have a fabulous day!

Kat said...

thanks!!!

and thanks for telling me about my typo - i love honest people that don't worry about hurting my feelings! now i don't look like an idiot who can't spell...haha!

Jana Eubank said...

Thank you soooo much, Caz!!! You are such a sweetie! ;) Made my day! HUGS!!!!

Kay F said...

Awww...thank you girl!! I'm so honored! You just made my day & put a big smile on my face!